We will be closed on Tuesdays for the remainder of the season
WE ARE OPEN FOR OUTDOOR DINING ONLY, WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING TAKEOUT
Nicky’s on the Bay is thrilled to announce that we will be opening for outdoor dining on Thursday June 11, 2020. During the COVID-19 public health emergency we will stay up to date with any changes to state and federal requirements related to our establishment and will incorporate those changes into our operations. As such please see the following outdoor dining regulations that Nicky’s on the Bay will have in place based on the guidance of NYS:
- In accordance with social distancing procedures all tables will be six feet apart
- Maximum guests per party will be 6 – you can come with a party larger than 6 however you will not be seated at the same table
- Face masks/coverings must be worn by all staff members
- Face masks/coverings must be worn by all guests (over the age of 2) whenever not seated at their table (entering/exiting the restaurant, walking to the restroom, etc.)
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the establishment for customers and staff members to use
- Our indoor dining areas will remain closed
We at Nicky’s on the Bay have always held our restaurant to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness and ensure you, our loyal customers that we have put even stricter protocols in place to help prevent ANY communication of this virus on our premises. Along with these protocols our entire management team has received ServSafe COVID-19 Precautions certificates to reinforce safe food handling during the coronavirus outbreak. We ask that if you or anyone in your party feels sick, please stay home and come dine with us when you are symptom free.
With that being said we look forward to serving you safely and ask that you please respect and adhere to the outdoor regulations to make this a smooth and enjoyable experience for both of us.
september 21, 2020 - september 27, 2020
- jun 29, 2020 - jul 05, 2020
- jul 06, 2020 - jul 12, 2020
- jul 13, 2020 - jul 19, 2020
- jul 20, 2020 - jul 26, 2020
- jul 27, 2020 - aug 02, 2020
- aug 03, 2020 - aug 09, 2020
- aug 10, 2020 - aug 16, 2020
- aug 17, 2020 - aug 23, 2020
- aug 24, 2020 - aug 30, 2020
- aug 31, 2020 - sep 06, 2020
- sep 07, 2020 - sep 13, 2020
- sep 14, 2020 - sep 20, 2020
- sep 21, 2020 - sep 27, 2020
- sep 28, 2020 - oct 04, 2020
- oct 05, 2020 - oct 11, 2020
- oct 12, 2020 - oct 18, 2020
- oct 19, 2020 - oct 25, 2020
- oct 26, 2020 - nov 01, 2020
- nov 02, 2020 - nov 08, 2020
- nov 09, 2020 - nov 15, 2020
- nov 16, 2020 - nov 22, 2020
- nov 23, 2020 - nov 29, 2020
- nov 30, 2020 - dec 06, 2020
- dec 07, 2020 - dec 13, 2020
- dec 14, 2020 - dec 20, 2020
Come On Down!
Visit our indoor or outdoor, waterfront casual dining rooms for a great lunch or dinner. Hang out at our friendly bar and enjoy a delicious cocktail or one of our extensive selection of beers. You’ll be surrounded by the beautiful water views of the Great South Bay and Bay Shore Marina while you dine on any one of our burgers, salads, Italian entrees or seafood specials. Enjoy a live lobster from our tank, or taste the freshest fish brought to us from our local fisherman. The choices are plenty, whether it’s a burger, salad or a full course dinner of the Fresh Catch of the Day, Lobster, Soft Shell Crab, Clams on the 1/2 Shell, Oysters on the 1/2 Shell, Linguine with Clam Sauce, Seafood Au Gratin, please see our menus for our entire selection.
It’s like being on vacation when visiting Nicky’s – it’s the perfect place to stop by before or after your day on the bay. Hang out for a perfect end to a perfect day and enjoy our famous sunset view!
Pull your boat up to Nicky’s and fill up on some gas, too! We have added even more boat docking with a 100′ floating dock. Our friendly attendants will have you on your way in no time. Whether you captain a Hatteras Sport Fisherman or a 17 foot Mako, our gas dock will fill all your needs.